Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our website, including:
- Contact information such as name, email address, and phone number when you create an account to use our services
- Billing information such as billing name and address when you make payments to use our services
- Information about your usage of our services and interaction with our website
- Device information such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and geographic location
- Demographic information such as age, gender, interests, and preferences
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect for purposes including:
- Providing our services to you
- Improving and optimizing our website and services
- Conducting analytics to understand how our services are used
- Communicating with you about our services and promotions
- Customizing advertisements and content for you
- Detecting and preventing fraud or misuse of our services
- Complying with legal obligations
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We share your information only in the following circumstances:
- With third-party service providers and partners who assist us in operating our business, services, and website, provided that such third parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or court order.
- To investigate and help prevent security threats, fraud, or other malicious activity.
- If we sell or transfer part or all of a business or assets to another company, we may disclose your personal information to that company.
- With your consent or direction to do so.
We retain your personal information only as long as necessary for business, tax, or legal purposes, after which it is securely destroyed.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- To access, correct, or delete your personal information
- To object to us using your personal information
- To request restrictions on how we use your personal information
- To request transfer of your personal information
- To withdraw your consent for our processing of your personal information
- To file a complaint with us and/or with the appropriate supervisory authority
You can exercise these rights by contacting us using the information below.
We follow industry standards on information security management to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Changes to this Policy
The Prompt Index
Effective Date: October 01, 2023